For most parents, it may be a frustrating and difficult deal for them to purchase balance bikes for their kids. As for a parent like you, there is a need to choose for the best balance bike that is the most stable, best suited and worthy for your own child. For the most important thing to consider, the balance bike should be enjoyed for a perfect balance and coordination while riding on it.
In connection with this, here are the top choices on balance bikes and short reviews for kids (more from nopedalsforme.com):
- BMXie Balance Bike – With a perfect seat adjustment, this balance bike is a top choice because it offers three various seat heights: high, medium and low. This is also excellent because of its interlocking indentations. Its best ergonomic feature is its seat shape that fits perfect on the thighs of the child as he propels and kicks this bike. BMXie has its removable footrests and air tires on specially-made spoke rims. Its nylon construction is rein/forced on this bike that it is built as a sturdy and tough bike.
- Ridgeback’s Scoot Balance Bike – Scoot balance bike has exploded and became more popular in the industry. It is made of aluminum frame with a two-hundred pound weight limit. It has its best seat range from thirteen to twenty inches. It is admired because of its two amazing colors: gloss yellow and gloss turquoise. As per its extended range on seat height and fourteen inches wheels, it makes the experience in biking for enjoyable and thrilling for kids. The good thing is that a customization program is launched where children and parents can upgrade it along choices of hand grips, tires and various colors of handlebars.
- KUNDO Balance Bikes – KUNDO balance bikes are made from all-aluminum and quality materials. These materials weigh for about seven point one pounds. The tires are inflated and rubberized. As per the wheel bearings, they are completely sealed and industrialized. The saddle is also considered to be more comfortable and ergonomic. It can be assembled for only a few minutes that the fun starts right away. This is also made available in its vibrant blue and beautiful red color for only one-hundred forty-nine dollars.
- Ten Inches Fly Zone – This is a beginner model to use that comes at its bright and yellowish frame with handle grips. The exciting thing about this model is that it features foam tires and adjustable seat. This is a thrilling balance bike that fits the age of the child from three and onwards. Actually, this has identical bike that comes with girly palette in white and pink frame.
- KAZAM Twelve Inches Model – As for the Kazam balance bike, it is made from steel frames that are perfect for children aging three to six years old. The handle bars of the solid bike can be adjusted, including the pneumatic tires and seat.
- Steel Cruiser – This balance bike is also perfect for children from age two and a half years old to six years. It has an interesting style that features push handle on the adjustable seat, hand break, mud guards, kick-stand and pneumatic tires.
With the many choices presented, it is just going to be easy for you to have the one that best meet your child’s biking needs!